Thursday, September 3, 2009

Another New Camera!



I know that I just blogged about getting a new camera that kicks butt. Well, speaking of butt, I dropped my Canon Elph in the toilet at a bar on Saturday night, so I had to get a new one. Awesome. Note, this is not the expensive one listed below, this was out point and shoot that we got two years ago right after we got engaged. It was an amazing camera and I loved it. So, upon waking up on Sunday and realized the episode in the Bar B bathroom was not a dream, I drove to Best Buy and bought the above camera. It is 12 megapixels. I don't even know what that means, but evidently, that means awesome in camera language. Oh, and I got it in bright red. Not by choice, but I think it will be rocking.

Thank goodness our photos of the debaucherous evening (which included Java Monsters, Mac and Cheese, the East Village, a phone booth, dead raccoons, CRIF dogs, leaving my BIL in Manhattan, and an English girl telling people in the park not to sell drugs), were saved. I do need to upload those, but that would require time and the actual act of sitting in front of a computer that's not related to work or school.

This weekend. I promise. I also promise Jen I'll post snake and champagne photos.

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I missed dead raccoons and your BIL being left behind. Was he looking for mac & cheese? I can't wait to see these pics... ;)

    ReplyDelete