Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Yeah, so I haven't posted since March

So, I sort of suck at balancing life, school, work, and a blog. But guess what?? I'm DONE FOR THE YEAR! I won't consider first year in the books until I get my last two grades (waiting and not so patiently) in, but all in all, I loved school and I did pretty okay.

So, now I'm back to crafting! The first thing I did was make my boss a lawyer cross-stitch for his birthday. I forgot to take a picture, so that's a big blog fail. BUT, now I'm working on a whole bunch of cross-stitch samplers for my friends new babies, new homes, and weddings! I also am almost done with a quilt top for our bedroom, and I bought the Cricut Design Studio to catch up on scrapbooking.

I love having time off!

1 comment:

  1. Not having time to blog is totally understandable when trying to balance everything else. Glad to hear you're back to crafting. I look forward to seeing what all you do!

    ReplyDelete