Monday, August 31, 2009

Things I've learned after a week of Law School

1 - My anti-caffeine stance has been lifted. I've consumed more caffeine in the last week then in the previous nine months.

2 - Law school books are heavy. Very heavy.

3 - It is easy to spot the part-time students who also work full time. They are the ones with the, "OMG, I have never been this tired in my life, where am I, how did I get here, please don't call on me" look on their faces.

4 - I will have no time for anything besides work and school during the week.

5 - People are very possessive of their seats, especially the ones in the back row of the classroom. Myself included.

6 - Sleep is highly underrated.

7 - Lionel the bus driver and I are going to become great friends.

8 - Beer.

9 - Most everything is a violation of the honor code and I had nightmares about it. I'm not joking.

10 - On Mondays and Wednesdays, I must eat before class. On Tuesdays, I can eat between classes and on Thursdays, I just don't care at that point in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment